Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Q & A

Q: Did you hear that Sonic 4 is delayed till fall for quality control?
A: If only they did that for Sonic Unleashed. Then again it would be delayed to 2012

Q: Have you figured out how to keep everyone alive in Mass Effect 2?
A: No and it's pissing me off. It's always fuckin Jack dying! STAY ALIVE BITCH!

Q: Where do you get the money for all those games?
A: It's the damnest thing, I don't know. Somehow I always have money for what I need, and then money for all these games. It's un-fuckin-believable. I think when I go to sleep, I sleeppimp. I think that's what I do. Some people sleepwalk or sleepeat. I sleeppimp. It's the only way to explain it. While I'm snoring I'm smacking bitches for asking questions.

Q: What will be your next game?
A: *SMACK* Bitch, don't ask me no question.

Q: Lakers or Suns?
A: What are those, renewable power sources? Suns I understand, although I don't know when you're gonna find another sun, but what the fuck is a laker? Let's see, a lake is a body of water, so a laker would have to do something in a lake. Is it a type of dam? So are talking water energy? Well, you know, both solutions sound like great alternate power sources, but I'm gonna go with the most reliable of them all...Kobe Bryant.

Q: Who is your favorite character?
A: GI Joe with the kung fu grip. Oh, you mean in video games. Well..ummm...it would have to be........GI Joe with the kung fu grip.

Q: How come you don't make any videos?
A: I tried, but the girl won't get naked in front of the camera. Keeps talking about "I don't want my body all over the internet" and I'm like "Don't worry; it'll only be on my laptop," but she still wouldn't play ball. Sigh* Ah well. I guess I can make video game videos in the near future.

Q: Stop baggin on Sonic so much. What's he ever done to you?
A: ......Ahem* Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Shuffle, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic R, Sonic 3D Blast, Shadow the Hedgehog, Tails Patrol, Knuckles Chaotix..........

Q: Why do parents have such a problem with video games?
A: ....Sonic the Hedgehog for 360, Sonic Riders, Sonic and the Secrets Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Unleashed, Big the Cat in any he's in, Sonic R again!........

Q: When can we expect any Wii reviews?
A: You can expect them when you want to, but the fact of the matter is I don't own a Wii. Funny story: I finally saved up enough money to buy the damn Wii, and the week I decided I wanted to get it, fuckin 360 went on the benz. The shit overheated for no fuckin reason and just cut off randomly. It was my 3rd 360 too, so I was gonna call it quits, but then I remembered I kinda needed it for this blog, so I used the money to buy a brand new 360. The fan is so quiet on the newer models. The old ones sounds like they're about to blast off or some shit.

Q: When are you gonna review No More Heroes 2?
A: Ahem* look up.

Q: Have you ever stopped and think you play too much video games?
A: I tried, but then I got bored and started playing video games.

Q: You know what would make Split/Second better?
A: Ninjas.

No comments:

Post a Comment