Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Halo Reach Beta Preview

I'm still trying to figure everything out, but this is what I know so far. Apparently, Bungie decided to takes the Battlefield approach and have 4 different classes. This doesn't affect your starting weapons, but it does change your abilities, and yes you now have special abilities. The stalker class allows you to cloak, airborne has a jetpack, guard has a shield with protects you like the bubble shield except you can't move, and the scout class allows you to do what every other shooter does...sprint. About fuckin time Bungie. There are a couple of new weapons and it seems like they changed the battle rifle into a one-shot gun instead of a 3 shot burst. Still good though. There's also been a change in controls, but other than that it's Halo. I'm gonna play a few more games (a few more hundred), and I'll come back with more info tomorrow as well as some stories from some of my games.

No comments:

Post a Comment