Sunday, May 9, 2010

Idea for a Game

This is gonna sound weird, bit I say bring back Sonic the Fighters. I know, I know, the first game is number 3 on my Sonic shit list, but it was the mid-90s and everyone was excited about 3D and 3D fighters in the arcades. Of course Sega would be compelled to make a Sonic fighting game. It just didn't work out. But you know what, Sonic Battle for the Game Boy Advance was not that bad. Hard as fuck (or maybe that's just the emulator) but not bad. I think it's time to try it again, but this time, we bring in the pros. We either call on Arc Systems (creators of Blazblue and Guilty Gear) or Capcom. I prefer Capcom because they have worked with Sega before. You make it a 2D fighter that's simpler than Street Fighter but still demands a lot of skill. It can be done; they did it for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on the Dreamcast.......look it up. I say we bring in the entire video game roster (which is pretty fuckin big to begin with), and we have fanart characters too. You'll really give hardcore fans something to nut about when you add Ashura, Venus, and Purity (aka Becky...for some reason) the Hedgehogs. Yes, I know about them because I do my research....by clicking random links on Youtube. Hey, you can even use these fanart characters to make new games to experiment with instead of fuckin up Sonic games. Anyway, add as many people as you can. If you can, see if you can add characters from the Archie comics, too.Yea, there's gonna be a lot of clone fighters, but it aint a Capcom fighter without them in my opinion. Plus it's pretty much unavoidable. Some of you are thinking "This isn't gonna work." If you are, you must not know Capcom. They can make anything work in a 2D fighter. Just ask Marvel. And drop the 'the' in Sonic 'the' Fighters. In fact, call it Sonic Fighters 2 just to trip people up.

[Neil] How the hell did you come up with this idea?
Watching sprite battles on Youtube....plus I had like 45 minutes to type something before it was midnight and the day ended, and I couldn't just say 'hi' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment