Friday, May 14, 2010

EA Charges

Once again, I have to canceled what I planned to do to address something retarded again. Apparently, EA is charging for you to download an online pass to play their sports games online if you buy them used. Read this link:


http://consumerist.com/2010/05/ea-goes-nuclear-against-used-sports-games-sales.html?ref=fark

Now, from a personal standpoint, I really don't give a shit about it because I never buy games used unless I need to, and I don't play EA sports games except Madden (which I don't play online). With that said, that is the stupidest shit I have ever heard in gaming. What's the matter EA? Not happy with Activision taking your spot of evil video game company? You're probably doing this since you've been losing money for maybe 4 years, but there's a reason for that. Yes, you games have sucked, but that's not the main reason. You've pissed off gamers for years, and not only are they're not buying your shit, they're telling other people not to buy your shit. You know what's the worst part? With everyone mad at Activision right now, you had an opportunity to get on everyone's good side, especially after signing the guys who were fired from Infantry Ward, and now you're gonna fuck that up. Now you seriously better hope 2K doesn't make a push for that NFL license or you're done son. Never have I seen a company so disconnected from its consumers, and I work at Toys R Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment