Friday, May 21, 2010

Lots of Games

Right now, I'm just typing to keep up with my challenge, but dude I have a LOT of games. Not only do I have new games for 360 and PS3, I have old games I'm playing for Dreamcast, N64, and the original Xbox. In the last 7 weeks, I picked of 7 games, and I aint finish shit. Needless to say, it's zapping a lot of my time, which is why despite having a post every day, I only really have 4 reviews. I can't finish them all to review them promptly. To give you an idea of what I'm doing, here's a list of all the games I'm playing now.

Xbox 360:
Red Dead Redemption
Split Second
Skate 3

PS3:
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

PSP:
Power Stone Collection (so I won't be looking for the DC version)

Xbox:
Jet Set Radio Future
Deathrow
Conker: Live and Reloaded

Dreamcast:
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
Jet Grind Radio
Rush 2049
Ready to Rumble Boxing Round 2
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (yea, still)

And just for the hell of it, I decided to bust out my old N64 and play my old games. Now, they'll probably all be talked about in just one post, with maybe just one or 2 that gets their own review, and the good news is I've played the hell out of all these games already so I don't really have to play them extensively (if at all), but just look at this list.

Nintendo 64
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Deadly Arts
Star Fox 64
Mario Kart 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Rush 2
WWF Attitude
WCW/NWO Revenge
1080 Snowboarding
Spider-Man
Mortal Kombat 4
Pilot Wings 64
WWF No Mercy
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
Wave Race 64
and of course.....
Goldeneye 007

Oh, and all of this was going on during the Halo Reach beta, not to mention that I'm still playing old games like Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2 (I WILL HAVE MY WHOLE FUCKIN CREW SURVIVE DAMMIT!), NCAA Football 10, Forza 3, DJ Hero, NBA 2K10, MLB 10 The Show, and surprising enough, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (I know right?). I play demos when they come out on the marketplace, I got my PSP when I'm on the road, I'm saving up for the Wii (there's an interesting story about that; I'll tell you later), and eventually I'll convince Neil to let me borrow his PS2 so I can play some other games. All this, while working and maintaining a social life of sorts. So yea, I'm pretty much fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment