Friday, August 21, 2009

Pimp My Ride (W)


Hi, Kevin J. from wherever the fuck I wanna be, and THIS IS MY GAME!

So I boot the game up, and it ask me who's car I wanna pimp first. When I pick the car, I don't immediately go to the person house to pick up their car. Instead, I have to drive around and earn enough money. You earn money by hitting traffic and playing boring mini-games, and to my knowledge, there's only 2. You can also earn money by getting collectibles, but it's a waste of time. You're better off just hitting other cars, which you'll do a lot because the controls are so bad. these are the worst driving controls I've ever played for the Xbox 360. Once I earned the money, I go to the person's house, and I have a time limit on getting there, which is fuckin retarded. Once I pick up the car, the map shows all the shops I can visit to hook this car up. Again there's a time limit, so you have to get to as many spots as possible. There's also a rival pimping out the same car, and your car has to look better than his or her. When time is up, the person see's the cars, and picks which one he/she likes. If you lose, you start over. If you win, you repeat the process with someone else. That's the game. That's not even in a nutshell; that's the game! All of it!

So please 10 Rules of Gaming, PIMP MY GAME!

I'm 'bout to pimp his game. Let's go!


[knock kmock]
Is that my door?
[Xzibit]: Yo Kev man, I'm hhere to pimp your game.
[Kevin]: OOOOOH SHIT! YEA! YEA! YEA! X TO THE Z! OH SHIT!

[Xzibit]: So this the game huh?
[Kevin]: Yea. I got it for $10. I thought it was a deal.
[Xzibit]: I hate to tell you this, but I think you got dealt shit.
[Kevin]: Yea, it happens.
[Xzibit]: I'm trying to drive, but I can't stop swerving. God damn. What's up with this?
[Kevin]: The controls are bad, man. The fuckin thing won't drive straight.
[Xzibit]: Oh ok, I thought it was just me, like what the fuck am I doing wrong. So I see something on the corner of the screen. What's the money all about?
[Kevin]: That's the money you have to earn before you can pimp the car.
[Xzibit]: What the fuck? Why am I paying for it? The show is suppose to pay for it. Wow man; this some shit. How do I earn money?
[Kevin]: You're doing it right now. You get money when you hit traffic.
[Xzibit]: Oh, so that's what it is. I thought I owned them money. I guess driving all fcuked up has it advantages. You can be a millionaire if you play this drunk. Hahahahaha
[Kevin]: Wait till you get to pimp out the car.
[Xzibit]: Why; what happens?
[Kevin]: You have to get to all the garages under the time limit.
[Xzibit]: What? No West Coast Customs?
[Kevin]: No.
[Xzibit]: Gas?
[Kevin]: Nope.
[Xzibit]: ....ooooookay. Now, why do I have a time limit?
[Kevin]: You have to do a better job pimping the car than your rival.
[Xzibit]: RIVAL!?
[Kevin]: Yea.
[Xzibit]: Where the fuck did he get the same exact car? I thought the bitch only had one.
[Kevin]: I don't know, X
[Xzibit]: Well I've seen enough. If you had to rate this game, what would you give it?

Rating: Red Rings of Death

[Xzibit]: I couldn't agree more. Let's me get that disc. We bout to fix this pronto.

Let's leave our insurances out of this. Be cool

[Xzibit]: Ok Kev, when we got you game, it shouldof been called 'Strip My Ride' because it looked like someone stripped all the fun out of it, but the guys at 10 Rules did some work, and now you can be glad to have those achievement points attached to your gamerscore. Here it is: your brand new game!

OOOOOOOH SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! OH MAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YES! YES! THANK YOU X! WHOO! WOO WOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment