Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dark Sector quickie


DARK Sector is probably the most appropriate for this game because even when you're outside in the middle of the fuckin day, the game is dark as hell. Jesus, it's like I'm playing Saboteur again, except no titties. I know light is hard to program, but is it so difficult to make it so that I can fuckin see!? Other than that, it's a generic ass third person shooter. That blade you throw is pretty cool, but that'll get old quick because...well, you'll be doing that all damn day to make the gameplay somewhat entertaining. Even by 2007's standards, this game is boring as hell. Normally a game that is boring is rated Meh, but this game boring to the point of ass. The only good thing about it is that I was able to get it for five bucks at work. In other words:

This 5 buck box, suck lots of cocks
I shouldof bought Gears, that rocks and rocks
It sucks as a game
It suck as a box
I'd rather have someone pull my dreadlocks
[Neil]: What comes in this box, that sucks some cocks
A cool weapon held, by a butt munch
[Cheerleaders]: His right handed tool, is pretty cool
[Neil]: World domination and a plot twist?
Both on the list, and now let me think, enemies that stink.
[Neil]: That does suck a lot in just one box
But it was only 5 bucks, so my wallet still rocks



NOTE: Anybody else feel like going to Taco Bell?

No comments:

Post a Comment