Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Smackdown vs Raw CAF Names

So you created a finisher for your guy, and you need to decide on a name, but don't want to use any of the names provided for you. So what do you call your move? I'm here to help, and by help I of course mean come up with bullshit as I go along. Feel free to use these ideas.

Thing of Beauty
Feedback
the Creator
Push (simple, yet can be badass)
the Hangover (I think it's already taken, but fuck it)
Violent Protest
Hellraiser (.....meh, not that original)
Five Below (it's like a reverse F-5, except with a chain of stores)
MTD (Makes Things Dead)
Burst Limit (now where in the DBZ have I heard that name before)
Raging Hormones (....................gay)
Reload
CCS (Concussion Causing Slam)
the Zadane (yes...it's a headbutt)
Stranglehold
ThatMoveWhereYouPickThePersonUpAndSlamHimOnTheFace
Recipe for Success
50/50 or 20/20
American Psycho


........your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment