Saturday, December 12, 2009

Madden 10 vs NFL 2K5 Post-Comment

*Sigh. I didn't want to do this. In fact, upon retrospect, I don't know why I did the comparison to begin with because I've should have known numbnuts would fuckin bother me about it, and yes, most of them come from the 2K5 camp. Disagree just a little bit about their beloved game, and they throw hissy fit like they're fuckin 5. And now, people are challenging me on my inbox to respond (which is weird because I need you to leave comments, not emails). So you know, I'm gonna respond, and I'm gonna do it the only way I know how: by insulting the shit out of both camps.

Before that, I'd like to address the guy who started it all by leaving that comment who (despite the EA hate emitting from his post) was probably the calmest of all the people I heard from. You made some valid points, as well as went through the trouble of finding youtube videos to prove your point, and although you were right about what you said, the only problem with your argument is that I didn't noticed them when I was playing, and when I did I didn't care. Yes, player moved more realistically, but it didn't affected how I played too much. I still ran the ball nicely, and I still got to the QB with relative smoothness. Unless you're a stickler for detail, these points don't really matter. Now that I played nice with the only guy who wasn't rude to me (at least I don't think so), it's time to turn my attention to you assholes, especially those on 2K side.

Madden fans, you got NOTHING to boast about; not a GOD DAMN THING! You got beat by a fuckin budget title, and not just once, but almost every fuckin year afterwards. How is it that a game series takes 5 years to beat a fuckin rival that's no longer relevant? Face it! When 2K5 came out, your lord and master EA Sports practically, figuratively, and quite possibly literately shit their pants. And then after buying the license, do they go out and prove that they're number one? Nope. They went out, had too many drinks, played with themselves, and then after contracted chlamydia forgot they were a fuckin game company and sat on their asses for Madden 06. And yet, you ate that shit up. You ate chlamydia in disc form. And then when the 2K guys challenge your game, you can't come up with any real arguments as to why your game is better because you knew deep down it wasn't. The best I've ever heard was "It's Madden Dude." So the fuck what? Having no competition has made you guys soft, and when that contract is up at 2012, you better pray to whoever the fuck you pray to that 2K doesn't get that license back. All-Pro Football may have been weak, but don't think for one minute that they'll fuck up the NFL license because they can't afford to.

As for you 2K5 circle jerkers, you people are slowly becoming the BIGGEST assholes on the internet. The minute someone even talks about Madden, and you're ready to sound the fuckin alarm and go on the offensive. Seriously, what do you hope to accomplish by pissing off everyone? Ok, you were pissed when EA took football away from 2K; we all were. That was one of the biggest dick moves in gaming, but you know what, it was also BUSINESS. If you're not trying to take out the competition, you're not trying to be a successful business. I can't believe you're still playing it so hard after 5 years. Shit, the disc can't believe you're still playing it. It's probably spinning around in the system wondering "What the fuck is an Xbox 360?" Yea, I think Madden 10 is better, but you know what? With all the bantering, insulting, and parading you do, I'm probably a bigger 2K fan than you. You guys proclaim how awesome 2K5 is and how Visual Concepts are the best makers of sports, but let me ask you...WHERE THE FUCK WERE ALL YOU ASSHOLES WHEN 2K3 WAS RELEASED? Nowhere; no fuckin where. That game sold like shit. I think X-Blades moved more fuckin units then 2K3. It sold so bad that Sega gave up the 2K series to Take-Two. I remember going to the mall one day to find 2K3 sitting there for 10 bucks...3 MONTHS after the game was released. I was fucking stunned. Still, best $10 I ever spent, unless you count your sister. 2K4 came out, but that didn't sell well either. It wasn't until 2K Sports released its line of 2K5 for $20 that you fuckers decided to take notice, and now you want to be their fuckin spokesperson? Get the fuck out of here. Besides, I didn't hear anyone bitching and moaning when 2K took MLB. Oh, right this is a football country. You guys are like the people who preach on the sidewalk. Maybe one person will stop and listen, but everyone else wants that bitch to shut the fuck up. YOU are that bitch. Seriously, what's up with all the fuckin youtube videos!? Is all this just a sadly, pathetic attempt to try to get 2K back, or are you people just dildos who won't be satisfied until everyone thinks like you? You idiots need to get on with your fuckin lives. 2K is dead. I should know. I was there when they put the shotgun to its head (cleanup was a bitch). Your attitudes and your die-hard loyalty is getting on my fuckin nerves. I hope you and those Madden pricks I was just talking about get wiped off the face of the Earth in the most painful way possible. You people make gaming look bad.

Before you send me the hate mail, I'm not talking to everybody, obviously. I'm only talking about those that go to the extreme with this shit. That's why I made it my business to address the guy (or chick...no discrimination here) who left that comment so they would know I'm not talking about them. If you think 2K is better, that's fine. If you want to voice your opinion online, knock yourself out. If you want to be a pompous assbag who degrades other people for thinking differently from you and/or you feel the need to convince everyone that you're right about it, go fuck yourself in the ear canal.

NOTE: YEA THEY DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL! (Chappelle Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment