Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Games Using Sex to Sell

Any games that using the female form to sell is obviously hiding something, or at least that's what I believe. That something may be bad graphics, shitty gameplay, terrible sound, or all of the above. I honestly don't know that for a fact, but that seems to be common knowledge among gamers. So, because I have nothing better to do (except schoolwork), I will be playing a number of games that use sex to draw in the young, the perverted, the possibly virgins, and the just plain stupid. Then again, who knows; there may actually be some decent games out there. Any game with the acronym STS (Sex To Sell) will be used in my observation. This does not include games like GTA4 with it's strip clubs and hookers, Mass Effect with it crappy sex scene, or Soulcalibur4 with it's curvaious fighters wearing next to nothing. Although sexual themes are included, they are not used to sell the games. Dead or Alive 4 comes close, but DOA is a fighter before all else, but I will be doing (bad choice of words) DOA Extreme 2 which features the DOA girls wearing next to nothing on a beach stretching erotically and playing mini-games. There's also pole-dancing but somehow I don't feel motivated. The first on my list will be my next post...X-Blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment